Skip to main content

The Future--------Immediate

Forthcoming future events are of course listed in the diary pages of 'The Record' KH's erstwhile monthly magazine. (Available online and in paper format.)
However, sometimes I do get slightly advance knowledge of forthcoming events and as this horribly long winter draws on I felt I could at least tempt you with the following; but please check the Church Notice Boards for further details.

Thursday 25 February at 7.30pm. The first of five weekly Lenten studies led by Pat Lang. All are welcome to attend either the entire series or any one evening.

Friday 26 February at 7.30pm. "A Matter of Opinion?" "Is education for life?" led by Irene Allison.

Tuesday 2 March at 7pm. Grand Beetle Drive (Beatles?! Repro? Retro?) Apparently full instructions are forthcoming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Treasures!

Guess Where? Any answers? I'll post later. For now enjoy. Oh! and the work is still continuing on schedule.

Catch Up!

The Flat Roof and RWG's

Thank Goodness! Another week goes by and there were some dry days this week, the sun even shone! It meant that the workmen were able to get on with the holding repairs on the Flat Roof over the Extension.They also had to deal with some shoogly Drain Pipes, or RWG's (the official terminology). Of course the simplest way of dealing with this is to use abseiling techniques, therefore we ended up with our favourite Steeplejacks back on site. Good entertainment for the neighbours.